Peter Paul Reinmuth
The photographer Peter-Paul Reinmuth was born in 1966 at the beautiful Baltic Sea, in Stralsund. From 1990 – 1995 he completed internships and assistant work at home and abroad with Paul Hosefrose (chief photographer of the New York Times), Klaus T. Moser in NYC and Thomas Eisenack in Rostock. In 1992 he began his exhibition activities, and since 1997 the graduate in business administration has been working as a freelance photographer.
Further professional stations:
- since 1998 private lectureships at vocational schools and adult education centres, Technical Art School Rostock, Design Academy Rostock, IHK Rostock
- since 2001 Concept work for KYMA-Welle
- since 2002 Photography, press texts and driving reports for the automobile industry (Mercedes-Benz, AMG and others) and for regional magazines
- since 2008 KYMA-Welle exhibitions at home and abroad Double exhibition and study visit Japan 2008
- since 2016 Editorial management of the magazine “Luxusrat “2019 Exhibition “KYMA Radiance” in the House of Economy in Stuttgart